Table of Fees
|Individual Session||$120.00/session (50 min)|
|Family Therapy||$150.00/session (90 min)|
|Group Therapy||$20.00/session (60 min)|
|Intake Session||$150.00/session (60 min)|
Notes on Fees
- Fees are to be paid at the end of each session. For clients that are minors, parents are expected to provide the minor payment for the session or keep a card on file for provider to charge at the end of each session.
- Once you are a client, other miscellaneous fees are noted in your welcome packet.
Important Information Regarding Insurance
I am currently an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies except for BCBS.
There are pros and cons to using insurance for mental health. For your convenience, I have listed some below.
- Insurance can significantly lower out-of-pocket costs.
- A portion or the entire part of your out-of-pocket costs may be applied towards your overall deductible, depending on your insurance plan.
- Insurance companies only pay for services that are considered medically necessary. You must be given a diagnosis and many of life stressors such as “I am just having a hard time” are not diagnosable.
- Lack of confidentiality. At any given time, an insurance company can audit your records which means they have full access to the details you have shared with your therapist
- Insurance companies are in control of treatment. They decide how many sessions you need for particular issues. Life stressors are not predictable and neither is your response to therapeutic treatment.
- Any documented mental health treatment filed through your insurance will go into your permanent medical record. With ever-changing insurance rules, this may or may not have an impact on your ability to secure health coverage in the future.
I encourage you to call your insurance company to inquire about your specific benefits regarding mental health so you can make an informed decision on what is best for you and your family. If you still want to use your insurance, I can provide you with a Super Bill at the end of each session with the date of service, type of service and diagnosis code for you to file with your insurance to seek reimbursement for costs.